Tuesday 11 September 2012

A new beginning

not exactly sure where this came from, or why our cat chose this fashion style.
School Summer is out! Time to go relax and have fun in the SUN classroom. We can go Splash Sit in the Water Desks, and we can Sleep in as late as we want  Get up early to go to school. Boy, it sounds so exciting, seventh grade, the most homework, and the strictest teachers (supposedly). It's good to be back. I've been waking up at 3 every morning, and falling asleep at 7 every night because of the jetlag from India, but at least I have free time before going to school. The start off regular life is coming up, where nothing special or exciting happens for a while, just school, homework, meals and sleep, except for the holidays that come every once in a while.

You can tell how psyched I am. 

2 comments:

  1. Very much on point Owen. I think you expressed very well what it is like to have summer end and school start up again. The technique of striking out the word that doesn't apply, though it would be nice, is one I usually don't care for, but you used it very well. Keep up the posts, even if they are short, so I can know what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember 7th grade very well. Good luck with that, my friend. May the force be with you!

    ReplyDelete