Monday 27 August 2012

The Big Bang of my Blog

The Big Bang was the start of the universe, so it is also going to be the start of this weekly story of my life. I'm wondering how to start my blog, because I'm not a master at introductions. In fact, I've never written a document of my daily life before, of course, being in india isn't my usual daily life. It's day 9 of the trip, but this is only the first entry, and we have 10 more nights here. In the first week, a lot of zany things happened (as I expected) Like: realizing that there are more cows roaming the streets here than there are taxicabs in NY, also, there are so many traffic sings and lights, the problem is, they're all invisible. We rode camels to the sand dunes to watch an unsatisfying sunset, we got ripped off countless times at stores, and our driver got a phone call from the company he worked for, stating he had won the award for best driver of the company, while he was driving us to a hotel.
       Now, let me introduce myself, I am Owen Reese, currently 11 years old, I live in Mill Valley, California, I am a big fan of  The Walking Dead and Heroes (they're TV shows).  I LOVE comic books, and other Science fiction stories, And I like to create stories, write, and, draw. I enjoy action movies, and I am always asking my parents to let me get Minecraft (it's a VERY famous computer game that might "distract me from my homework" says Dad). I guess I should go Because the first prehistoric life is emerging. Bye! (photos aren't uploading, so we'll get some on next week)

3 comments:

  1. Wow. More cows than cabs. Sounds nuts over there. Thanks for starting this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are "traffic sings?" How interesting!
    We did not get ripped off "countless times." Maybe just once or twice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. admit it, mom, it was more than once or twice

      Delete